Перейти к содержимому
Compvision.ru
Alex_grem

Дилетантские вопросы

Скажите, пожалуйста, что обозначает параметр widthStep в структуре IplImage?

Поделиться сообщением

Скажите, пожалуйста, что обозначает параметр widthStep в структуре IplImage?

The parameter widthStep contains the number of bytes between points in the same column

and successive rows (similar to the ”step” parameter of CvMat (the length of a row in bytes, not ints or floats)).

См.: "Learning OpenCV"

Gary Bradski and Adrian Kaehler

Поделиться сообщением

The parameter widthStep contains the number of bytes between points in the same column

and successive rows (similar to the ”step” parameter of CvMat (the length of a row in bytes, not ints or floats)).

См.: "Learning OpenCV"

Gary Bradski and Adrian Kaehler

А русским языком слабо объяснить, ну не англичанин я!

Поделиться сообщением

А русским языком слабо объяснить, ну не англичанин я!

Sorry, i havn't russian keyboard now. Try to understand follows:

The other trick to know is that the step element in the matrix array is the length in bytes of a row in the matrix. In that structure, cols or width alone is not enough to move between matrix rows because, for machine efficiency, matrix or

image allocation is done to the nearest four-byte boundary. Thus a matrix of width three bytes would be allocated four bytes with the last one ignored. For this reason, if we get a byte pointer to a data element then we add step to the pointer in order to step it to the next row directly below our point. If we have a matrix of integers or floating-point numbers

and corresponding int or float pointers to a data element, we would step to the next row by adding step/4; for doubles, we’d add step/8 (this is just to take into account that C will automatically multiply the offsets we add by the data type’s byte size).

Поделиться сообщением

Sorry, i havn't russian keyboard now. Try to understand follows:

The other trick to know is that the step element in the matrix array is the length in bytes of a row in the matrix. In that structure, cols or width alone is not enough to move between matrix rows because, for machine efficiency, matrix or

image allocation is done to the nearest four-byte boundary. Thus a matrix of width three bytes would be allocated four bytes with the last one ignored. For this reason, if we get a byte pointer to a data element then we add step to the pointer in order to step it to the next row directly below our point. If we have a matrix of integers or floating-point numbers

and corresponding int or float pointers to a data element, we would step to the next row by adding step/4; for doubles, we’d add step/8 (this is just to take into account that C will automatically multiply the offsets we add by the data type’s byte size).

widthStep - Параметр, определяющий расстояние между соседними по вертикали точками изображения.

Нужен т.к. количество байтов по ширине картинке может быть не равно количеству точек по горизонтали (как пример можно привести бинарное изображение 1 байт - 8 точек, а если ширина изображения не кратна 8, то тут и нужен параметр widthStep).

Поделиться сообщением

widthStep - Параметр, определяющий расстояние между соседними по вертикали точками изображения.

Нужен т.к. количество байтов по ширине картинке может быть не равно количеству точек по горизонтали (как пример можно привести бинарное изображение 1 байт - 8 точек, а если ширина изображения не кратна 8, то тут и нужен параметр widthStep).

Если честно, не понимаю про что идет речь. Какие точки в 1 байте? есть ли какие-нибудь ссылки на данную тему?

Поделиться сообщением

Если честно, не понимаю про что идет речь. Какие точки в 1 байте? есть ли какие-нибудь ссылки на данную тему?

Разве что здесь посмотреть: http://www.compvision.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=121

и здесь: http://www.compvision.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=78

Остальное экспериментом.

Поделиться сообщением

I found a nice example to understand what means "widthStep".

In case of 3-channel image img->widthStep= ( img->width + 1) * 4

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
// hello-world.cpp
//
// This is a simple, introductory OpenCV program. The program reads an
// image from a file, inverts it, and displays the result.
//
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <math.h>
#include <cv.h>
#include <highgui.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
IplImage* img = 0;
int height,width,step,channels;
uchar *data;
int i,j,k;

if(argc<2){
printf("Usage: main <image-file-name>\n\7");
exit(0);
}

img=cvLoadImage(argv[1]); // load an image

if(!img){
printf("Could not load image file: %s\n",argv[1]);
exit(0);
}

// get the image data
height = img->height;
width = img->width;
step = img->widthStep;
channels = img->nChannels;
data = (uchar *)img->imageData;
printf("Processing a %dx%d image with %d channels, step= %d\n",height,width,channels,step);

// create a window
cvNamedWindow("mainWin", CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE);
cvMoveWindow("mainWin", 100, 100);

// invert the image
for(i=0;i<height;i++)
for(j=0;j<width;j++)
for(k=0;k<channels;k++)
data[i*step+j*channels+k]=255-data[i*step+j*channels+k];

// show the image
cvShowImage("mainWin", img );

// wait for a key
cvWaitKey(0);

// release the image
cvReleaseImage(&img );
return 0;
}
[/codebox]

Source: http://www.cs.iit.edu/~agam/cs512/lect-not...encv-intro.html

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте учётную запись или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учётную запись

Зарегистрируйтесь для создания учётной записи. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать учётную запись

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу